WELCOME TO LMDOT
Please read these Terms of service carefully as they contain the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use the service provided by LMDOT.
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean LMDOT.
a) www.LMDOT.com website (“Website”) is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal functioning under the sole proprietorship of LMDOT.
b) Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. LMDOT.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify LMDOT.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. LMDOT.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
LMDOT.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Service”).
LMDOT.com is involved in mainly selling various kinds of garments for men, women & kids. Ono of our services enables users to create customized garments (collectively, “Products”). LMDOT.com users may either upload their own individual designs/photos and purchase customized products for their own use, or upload designs/photos through their own page on the Website and allow it for public viewing and use for other users to utilize your design/photo. This particular Service, hence, allows a user to “sell” his designs/photos to third party users through the Website. Users who would like to sell Products through the Website must accept the User License Agreement. Upon customization as per order, LMDOT.com shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services. LMDOT.com also offers a number of other services on its Website, such as forums, blogs and newsletters, which may change from time to time.
You Agree and Confirm –
- That you will use the services provided by LMDOT.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. LMDOT.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), LMDOT.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of LMDOT.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- To compensate LMDOT.com for any extra cost incurred for redelivery in the event of a non-delivery in the first instance on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information).
- That you are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site doing so at your sole risk.
- After placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offence.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Customer will be responsible for use any copyright product, lmdot will be not responsible.
USER WARRANTY AND REPRESENTATION
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by lmdot.com.
EXACTNESS NOT GUARANTEED
Lmdot.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final customized Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your custom product order such as the merchandise brand, size, color, print process used, print size, print color etc., may be required due to limitations caused by available product, available production materials, production equipment capabilities, as well as limitations caused by the quality or type of your submitted design. In this instance you agree that Lmdot.com will send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 10 days of it being sent to you. lmdot.com may re-request that you accept a production alteration one additional time if an alternative method to produce your merchandise is available. If you reject this 2nd request your order will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, lmdot.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to lmdot.com without obtaining authorization from lmdot.com.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
- However, no royalty will be owed or paid on the sale of any product containing any material/content which is in violation of any of the provisions of these Terms, including but not limited to no royalty on any images that contain objectionable content or are posted in violation of the intellectual property, privacy or celebrity rights of any person or entity.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”).The Linked Sites are not under the control of lmdot.com or the Website and lmdot.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. lmdot.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. lmdot.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by lmdot.com or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LMDOT.com has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but LMDOT.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall LMDOT.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall LMDOT.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, LMDOT.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond LMDOTS’ control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LMDOT.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by LMDOT.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
If the ordered product is out of stock and LMDOT is unable to deliver the product, a complete refund will be made to the customer. We shall not be liable for any other charges, loss of profits, emotional stress or any other liability etc caused due to the non- delivery and non- availability.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at LMDOT.com’s discretion.
BUYER GIFT VOUCHERS / COUPONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- LMDOT.com’s Coupons can only be used at our website – www.LMDOT.com
- Our coupons are ALSO valid on SALE items.
- Coupons are void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Coupons are also not offered to, and shall not be used by, such persons who under any statutory obligations are prohibited to use Coupons.
- User using LMDOT’S Coupon in any manner shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- LMDOT.com’s Coupons are intended for single use / muliple use, depending on the terms & conditions mentioned on the coupon.
- LMDOT’ Coupon is a property of LMDOT and should not be misused or distributed/re-distributed / negotiated by the User. User should never disclose E-Coupon code to any third-party.
- A coupon cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges If your coupon has a minimum purchase requirement – taxes, shipping and handling and other charges do not apply towards the minimum purchase amount.
- Coupons are not for resale, not redeemable for cash & cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or deleted.
- If a coupon is used and your entire order is cancedded or rejectd, or if you return all items in your order, you will be refunded the actual amount paid and your coupon will no longer be valid.
- LMDOT.com’s Coupon cannot be combined with other coupons, promotional offers, discounts, rebates, etc.
- LMDOT.com’s Coupons must be used within hte validity period stated on or attached to the Coupon.
- E-Coupon is the property of www.LMDOT.com and www.LMDOT.com has the right to cancel the E-Coupon at will and at any time (including during the validity period of the E-Coupon) without -giving any prior intimation. It can also be cancelled in case the user violates LMDOT’ terms & condions.
- E-Coupon is a privilege from www.LMDOT.com and not a right or claim against www.LMDOT.com.
- LMDOT.com is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid Coupon.
- These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in MOHALI only.
These LMDOT.com’s Coupons Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) are applicable to all coupons issued by LMDOT.com to registered members of LMDOT.com and for online purchases on the LMDOT.com website. LMDOT.com’s Coupons may be subject to additional usage rules that may be stated on or attached to LMDOT.com’s Coupons, or displayed in the relevant landing page or “My Coupons & Credits” on LMDOT.com. The terms and conditions of a specific Coupon may set out restrictions on the use of the coupon including: the range of products available, Coupon validity dates, and/or purchase quantities.
LMDOT.com offers the following payment options –
- Online Payment (Credit cards, Debit cards)
- Mobile payment
- Cash card payment
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
LMDOT.com is happy to provide various payment mechanisms to our customers.. You can now purchase the products and pay for it by cash on delivery also. The payment will be collected by us from the shipping address provided by you while after placing the order at LMDOT.com. For more details on payment options @ LMDOT.com.
All processed orders will be shipped by LMDOT.com through our designated shipping carrier / courier agency. Title and risk of loss for all Products ordered by you shall pass to you on LMDOT’ shipment to the shipping carrier / courier agency. For information on shipping timings & details.
DELIVERY OF ORDER
Any dates specified for delivery of order are estimates only. We will try our best to deliver your order within the specified time period. However, there might be delays due to unforeseeable reasons. Under such circumstances, LMDOT.com shall not hold responsible. We will also not be responsible for delivery at wrong address(es) if the address specified at the time of ordering is incorrect.
BRANDS, TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS
All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design is the property of LMDOT.com and protected by copyright. The Content available on the Site shall not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining the prior permission from LMDOT.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this website and in any documentation we may send you (“Information”) is accurate. However we do not make any promises about the Information and we are not liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, which may happen as a result of relying on the Information, except where we are not allowed by law to exclude our liability.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of the Site or access to the Site without LMDOT’S express written consent.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not use any product ordered from LMDOT.com in a way that would be damaging to LMDOT’ public reputation or that of its employees, board members, shareholders, licensors, business partners or solution partners. Additionally, you acknowledge that if you choose to display any product ordered from LMDOT in a public setting, including on the Internet, in a way which disparages LMDOT, LMDOT’ board members, employees, shareholders or partners, LMDOT.com reserves the right to demand immediate return of the product, to furthermore pursue all recourses and remedies available under the law.
If the customers are not satisfied with our products or any other reasons, we provide them with an option to cancel the orders placed and obtain a refund/replacement as needed by the customer. For more information regarding cancelling an order.
Cancellations by the customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order immediately and refund the entire amount. If we have already shipped the product when you cancel your order, we will intimate our courier service to bring back the product to us. At the time of cancellation, if the product has been delivered to you, then our customer support team will contact you and arrange for the pickup of the products to be returned.For more information on cancellations & refunds.
Cancellation by LMDOT.com
Under certain circumstances it might not be possible for us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also ask for additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by 99tshirts.com and accept LMDOT.com’s decision regarding the cancellation.
In case of fraudulent use of the site, LMDOT.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from person(s) concerned. LMDOT.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You hereby agree that all notices, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
REVIEWS, FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS
End User acknowledges that all discussion for ratings, comments, bulletin board service, chat rooms and/or other message or communication facilities (collectively “Communities”) are public and not private communications. LMDOT.com does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Community, and, therefore, LMDOT.com specifically disclaims any liability concerning the Communities and any actions resulting from End Users participation in any Community, including any objectionable content. Generally, any communication which End User posts to LMDOT.com (whether in chat rooms, discussion groups, message boards or otherwise) is considered to be non-confidential. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by LMDOTcom as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages. By posting comments, messages or other information on the Site, End User grants LMDOT.com the right to use such comments, messages or information for promotions, advertising, market research or any other lawful purpose.
- LMDOTcom may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached a term of these Terms.
- If you or LMDOTcom terminates your use of the Website or any Service, LMDOT.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and LMDOT.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at MOHALI. Any issues arising out of contact with or transactions with LMDOT.com, is subjected to the local jurisdiction OF MOHALI
INTERPRETATION OF NUMBER AND GENDERS
The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words “include”, “includes” and “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase “without limitation”. Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms “herein”, “hereof”, “hereto”, “hereunder” and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. LMDOT.com does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. LMDOT.com does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to SALES@LMDOT.com.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER QUERIES
We are always pleased to guide and help our customers in need. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please get in touch with our customer support team who are always around to help you out. To contact us, click here.